Electrical Project Engineer
Epsilon Pharmaservices offer design and project management services to the pharmaceutical industry including equipment and process upgrades for many blue chip organisations.
Due to expansion the company currently has a position available for a flexible, self-motivated Electrical Project Engineer to join the team based near Lutterworth.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- The role requires a good electrical engineering project background with a hands-on approach and will include liaising with clients interpreting their requirements and providing bespoke solutions based on sound engineering principles, taking ownership for the execution and completion of the work
- Some UK and European travel will be required and candidates will be expected to work on several projects at any one time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- The successful candidate will be qualified to a minimum of HND level
- Competent using Microsoft Office with AutoCAD experience, although training would be provided for candidates showing the right aptitude for the role
- Be able to work in a small team and have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail, as the industry you will be working in is subject to very high levels of regulatory control and scrutiny
- Be proactive and able to use own initiative
- Be able to adhere to all health and safety and company policy
- A full driving licence is essential
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK