Electrical Design Engineer
Epsilon Pharmaservices offer design and project management services to the pharmaceutical industry including equipment and process upgrades. Our clients include many blue-chip organisations and we currently have a position available for a full time Electrical Design Engineer to join their team based near Lutterworth.
Due to expansion the company currently has a position available for a flexible, self-motivated Electrical Design Engineer to join the team based near Lutterworth.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- The role requires a good electrical engineering project background with a hands-on approach and will include liaising with clients interpreting their requirements and providing bespoke solutions based on sound engineering principles, taking ownership for the execution and completion of the work
- Ability to develop PLC and HMI control software
- Some UK and European travel will be required and candidates will be expected to work on several projects at any one time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- The successful candidate will be qualified to a minimum HND level (in electrical engineering)
- Competent using Microsoft Office with AutoCAD experience, although training would be provided for candidates showing the right aptitude for the role
- Be able to work in a small team and have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail, as the industry you will be working in is subject to very high levels of regulatory control and scrutiny
- Be proactive and able to use own initiative
- Be able to adhere to all health and safety and company policy
- A full driving licence is essential
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK